Saturday, March 06, 2010

Posters and Paint (well sort of..)

Took a break from painting on canvas recently to complete a poster project for The South Australian Government department known as The D'Faces of Youth.
I was still painting, but this time in the digital sense.. creating posters for large scale A1 reproduction of prints for the four themed programs/projects: "Visual Arts", "Acting", "Clowning" and "Dance".
I used a combination of my own drawings, textures and some collage/photo manipulation to create the posters in Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Corel Painter using my trusty Wacom tablet, some genuine South Ozzy sweat and the obligatory late night (ok, make that several).
Anyway, they are all complete and I'm hoping to return to the brush and oils real soon :)






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home